- 4 Small Avocados, Pitted
- 1 Small Red Onion, Chopped
- 1 Small Vine Ripe Tomato, Chopped
- 3 Cloves Garlic, Minced
- Juice from 2 limes
- 2 Tbsp. Cilantro, Chopped
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Dash of cumin
Prepare and assemble:
Combine all the above ingredients in order.
Caveman Tip*** I like to use a fork to make this because I like a chunky consistency and not smooth and creamy
- Taste and add salt and pepper as needed
- I like to put the guacamole in Tupperware and seal it tightly, then put it in fridge so the ingredients can ‘marry’ together.
- This goes great with my asada tacos, or just as a nice refreshing dip.